Thursday 5 January 2017

Test Footage



Here is the footage from my original narrative idea. I was happy with how the footage came out and it was all in focus and very clear. A number of camera shots were also used.  However, once I had added this footage to the performances footage I noticed that they clashed. This was due to the editing style of the performance footage being very psychedelic and VHS looking and this footage being to clear and clashing colour wise. This inspired me to change the narrative to something a little darker colour wise but also including neon colours. I will now change the narrative to something looking like a 'rock and roll' night out in London including lots of quick shots of things relating the stereotypical rock and roll lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment