Tuesday 28 February 2017

Production Log


Today I filmed the scene where Dom is playing bass guitar. I encountered some problems when filming this scene. The first was position Dom in front of the screen. When filming I had to make sure there was no unwanted background surroundings scene in the footage. To overcome this I had to take my time when filming free hand and when positioning the camera on a tripod I would have to make sure only the white background could be seen. The other problem was getting Dom to 'act' and move around when filming. I wanted Dom to move along to the music as it is conventional for rock performers to move around a lot on stage and in music videos.

Here is  a screenshot of my footage from today. I am happy with the footage and will not need to film this scene again.

No comments:

Post a Comment